537 S. Green St.
Henderson, KY 42420
|Business Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
Phone: (270) 830-8400
Fax: (270) 830-8262
Resumes will be accepted until March 19, 2020.
Part-Time (20 hours a week)
Qualifications: Minimum of Bachelors degree in social work, psychology or related field. Two years experience in human services or criminal justice field. Public speaking ability needed for education program. Knowledge of sexual victimization dynamics. Must provide own transportation throughout district. Criminal record check clear of sexual offenses or crimes against minors.
- Respond to crisis situations to provide support, advocacy and referral to victims.
- Provide service coordination and referral assistance to appropriate agencies of social services, law enforcement, other victim advocates, prosecution, medical treatment and counseling.
- Provide assistance with accessing emergency funds and any Victim compensation that victims may be eligible for.
- Participate as a liaison between the child with their families and law enforcement/social services.
- Develops and implements community awareness programs and in-service trainings.
- Disseminates information to community groups, referral agencies, and clients regarding the program and its focus.
- Organize community resources to assist with building of services.
- Collaborates with other agencies and professional groups to act as an education resource for the community.
- Works with and supports CAC involvement with Multidisciplinary Teams in the district.
- Completes all record keeping and compiles statistical information.
- Documents all client contacts maintains files in the database.
- Assists with data entry, information collection, filing and scheduling.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Please email all resumes to the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Resumes will be accepted until March 19, 2020.
General Info: email@example.com
|Our Mission:||To promote the prevention of child abuse and family violence in all its forms, and to promote interagency collaboration to improve community services for child abuse victims and their families.|
|Membership:||Membership is open to all concerned persons.|
The Children’s Advocacy Center of Green River District is an Associate Member of The National Children’s Alliance in Washington, DC.
The Children’s Advocacy Center of Green River District is one of 15 designated centers in the state of Kentucky and is a full member of the Children’s Advocacy Centers of Kentucky.
The Children’s Advocacy Center is a nonprofit organization
that relies on federal and state funding sources, and the
support of its community and local business.